Saturday, May 3, 2014

Adobe CS6 Missing Presets and Sequence Settings, FIXED

Okay, so you might have been annoyed to no end by this (like me):

You just installed Adobe CS6, but either the first time you opened it (or one of the first time, anyways) you couldn't find ANY of your precious presets (DSLR, R3D, etc)Missing Presets in Adobe CS6 

WHY ME?:
You probably installed a "Bad" version of CS6 and then forgot to block your hosts, or accidentally updated the program AFTER trying to crack it.

HERE'S HOW I FIXED THIS AFTER 8 YEARS:

If you aren't able to install any updates (you know who you are) then just skip this next bit. If you ARE able to install updates, then just go to help>updates - and afterwards, restart the PC. So if you have a cracked program, then watch this video I already made forever ago or read more text:
 

I have ALL the written instructions on my Scottsdale Video Production website, if you'd like to take a further in-depth look, but honestly the video should suffice for everything.
I also have the downloads for all the tools on my website too!

Should be set if you watched! Moving forward: Make sure you block the Adobe Servers in the hosts file, DO NOT EVER apply updates from here on out (unless you actually do it by hand and download them) NEVER give the program internet access even if it asks nicely, and make sure to apply the cracked .dll files to all the app folders before you use each individual program!
GOOD LUCK!

http://azcorporatevideo.com
Scottsdale Video Editor

5 comments:

  1. please how can i change my setting to dslr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Miami Videographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. orlando videographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. video production companies tampa.

    ReplyDelete